Monday, August 10, 2020

Chicago Week 11

 Hello from Chicago! 

   What an exciting week. We started off with a fantastic exchange from Monday night to Wednesday night. Elder Sloan and I had loads of fun. There wasn't a dull moment that whole 48 hours. 
   We also had a good service project we got to do for our friend Claidia. We pulled weeds and weed whacked. Not to brag, but after years of experience I'd say I know my way around a weed eater. She said the one in her garage was sitting for 2 years because she can't use it anymore and no one could start it. Took me about 3 minutes and I had it purring like a kitten in my hands. 
   Church was awesome, we had Stephen come in person! He is someone we have been teaching for about 2 weeks now. He is an elect man if I ever saw one. We have plans for him to be able to be baptized in September. 
   Other than that, the week has been normal and seemed to go by really fast! Thank you all for your love and support, it means the world. 
   -Elder Banister