Monday, August 3, 2020

Chicago week 10

 Hello from Round Lake! 

   It has been a pretty awesome week! We had a pretty awesome zone conference where we learned a lot about taking 100% responsibility. Changed the way I look at everything. 
   Church has been going well, it was super good for Alex and Ernie learning from Alma 38-42 this week, especially when Alma was teaching his son Corianton about repentance. It is amazing to see and help people learn how the Atonement can be used in their lives to wash away feelings of guilt and help them become clean once again.
   I also can say I am no longer a teenager! It seems like the past 20 years have gone so fast! Thank you to my family for the goodies. They know me so well hahaha. 
   Here are some pictures for you all! I know the work I am involved in is true, and am excited to serve for every second these next 3 months.
   -Elder Banister