Monday, August 17, 2020

Chicago Week 12

 This week has been a great one! 

   So I don't have much time, but some cool miracles this week! The biggest one would have to be a baptism in the district. A man named Francisco has been taught for about three years now. This past week he called up the Elder Jones and Anderson and said he wants to be baptized that Saturday! So we set up an interview and he was baptized! It amazes me to see things likethis, from the diligence and faith of the Elders and the members. I think 3 Nephi 18:32 is a great example of that resolve to "continue to minister" to others with the hope and faith that it will all work out in the end. 
   Other big news is I am getting a new companion! I will be training a new missionary! This will be the first time, I am nervous and excited. I know the Lord will provide. 
   Elder Banister