Monday, November 4, 2019

Week 48


Been a pretty good week here in the Philippines! Been a blur if I'm being honest, the time has sped up. I don't even know what to say. HmmmMMMMmmmmm............. I guess.............. this might be the worst email so far. But I just want to testify of focusing on joy. It may be one of the hardest things to do, especially in the world we live in today. We can always find a reason to be down, something to complain about, places to doubt. When we choose to focus on those things, we lose. But when we look for things that are going right, choose to be happy, and receive all in a spirit of gratefulness, then I think that our days will be a delight, and less burdensome. It's something I've been trying to do, and I've already seen the positive effects. And of course, as we focus on living the gospel, and experience the joy it gives, then we are living the life that will have the most meaning to us and the most meaning to our Heavenly Father. And those are my thoughts for the week..... Love you all! Thank you all for your love and support!

Sorry no pics, it's a "special" computer. Next week na lang!