Monday, September 2, 2019

Week 39

Merry Christmas!!!!!
     We've reached the 'ber months and that means that Christmas is coming up! There's even Christmas music playing in the stores now! Now I get to get the full Christmas experience from start to finish in the Philippines. 
     This week we've had a pretty good time talking to people and trying to extend our reach of people we invite to repent. So far so good. Just spreading the Gospel and giving people a clear path of repentance and preparation to return to our Heavenly Father. 
     Something that I really liked this week is Alma 26. I've read this probably like ten times previously, but this week it really just seemed to have a more special meaning to me. The Joy is real!!! Also for those of you who keep up with the "Come, Follow Me" reading, 1 Corinthians 13:11 is my favorite scripture in the reading this past week. (Really the whole chapter, but especially 11).
     I don't really have a ton to say this week, just that I'm doing good and that the gospel can bring a peace and comfort to our lives like nothing else. Sometimes I wish that people could only understand that and apply it to their lives. That's why I'm here though, to help people understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ and invite them to live it. 
     Thank you all for your love and support! I hope everyone is doing well. And for everyone scrolling for the pics..... I have nothing nice to say to you, haha. Until next week!!!
   Elder Banister