Monday, February 4, 2019

Week 9


We also got to go biking again!


Everything is good in the Philippines 
This week has been pretty good, we've been able to work with bishop to show us where some less active members are. Yeah, turns out I really don't know the area very well haha. It's nice to have the support of the ward. I got some letters this week that made me pretty happy. One of them was from the McMurdie's and the other was from Tom Jenson. That was awesome. 

Some things that made it a good week was yesterday while we were out by the creek side we were talking to some kids. Then one of them said that I look like Batman! I was like "That's Rightttt, Yes I do!" It's funny though, some of the kids call me "daddy" in their Filipino accent so now my nickname is "Daddy Banny". 

Now I have to take some time to Brag about my Mom. So I'm ashamed to show you a picture of the bathroom we used for a whole transfer without cleaning, but it's vital to the bragging time. Most all of the missionaries have ZERO idea how to clean, the poor elders. I decided that since I'm most likely gonna be here for 2 more transfers, I'm gonna start taking care of my house. If I ever find myself not wanting to clean something, I ask myself one of 3 things; 1- do you have anything better to do? 2- what would mom do? or 3- do you want to impress your future wife when you're married? (if 1 and 2 don't work, 3 always does). So basically I manned up and used what my momma taught me to clean that beast. It's sooo much better now.

I'm finally feeling a little sick. It's about time, I was starting to think it would never happen. "it's the beeesssttt, I love it" (Nacho Libre voice). In the words of Elder Uchtdorf, "Trials show us what we are made of". So I guess you could say I'm finding out what I'm made of. Anyways, things are good, I hope everyone is safe. Mahal ko kayo. Here's some pics, don't judge

Before

After some repentance and bleach