Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Week 7

Hi from the Philippines

Sorry I forgot to tell you, because transfers are this week p-day was pushed back. I'm staying in my area but my follow up trainer will be elder Santillian, I'll meet him tomorrow. This will be his last area, so we'll see how it goes. Anyways, it's been a good week. We were able to find some new people to teach and meet some more kids. It was crazy, there was like 20 of them and they were all dancing around and messing with me while my companion was talking to a street contact. It's super fun, I can't wait until I can talk to them all in Tagalog though. Line upon line. In our ward it's a lot of English, which is good and bad, because it doesn't help me learn faster, but it's nice to know what they're saying. I broke down and bought some steak for our last meal as a companionship. it's marinating as I type. I also bought this little rack and some charcoal so I can grill it. Old habits die hard, I'll send some pictures next week. Hope things are good for you all. A cool scripture I found in study is Mosiah 20:11 at the end when it says "like dragons did they fight". I'll send pics next week, Mahal ko kayo lahat.

Elder Banister 2