Sunday, November 11, 2018

MTC week 3

Provo, Utah temple across from the MTC

Mural from the MTC


I'm doing well, I'll email you later today, I just wanted to check what you sent. We go to the temple in the morning on p days. I'll Email for real later. Love you

Alright I tried to share some pics in the photos section, I hope it worked. I hate technology, I'm so glad that I don't have to have a phone during my mission. It took me like 20 minutes to try and order a mission shirt on this stupid Ipad. The food never disappoints, I eat like 3 plates a meal and it's awesome. Elder Matina, a Samoan elder in my room, and I always go get more. My favorite thing so far is hard to say, there's been a lot that's good. Plus they have the blue powerade and it's awesome. Sometimes I mix that and mountain dew and it's sooo good. But enough about food. I got a package from the Stolps earlier this week and I have a new favorite tie now. I've worn the same one for the past 5 days I think. Grandma and Grandpa also sent me a card and that was awesome. When you send the package can you send me another shirt? like my long sleeve white wrestling one. Lightning during exercise time gets intense and my shirts reak afterwards. A typical day here is wake up, Breakfast, study, exercise, shower, Lunch, Class, Dinner, Class again, Bed, Repeat. It goes by pretty fast which is nice. I hope everything is going good at home. It's starting to get colder here. Another thing you can send if you can find one is a bit to fit the super weird head on these screws. I'll send a picture of it. It took me like an hour to get four of them out with some push pins. Oh, and that's another thing you can send is push pins. And maybe a bunch of orange tic tacs. I ate all the ones Kerri gave me haha. I haven't gotten sick yet so don't worry. I'm learning Tagalog just fine too. We've already had to do our first TRC in Tagalog. That was pretty stressful. Some words I have to try and say like 15 times before it sounds how it's supposed to. Like pananampalataya. That's the word for faith. Anyways, I hope everything is good there. Also you can send me my green label mountain dews, that would be super awesome. I'm through about half my supply that I brought. Love you all.

Love, Elder Banister 2


MTC district in front of Philippines flag

Kolby finding treasures behind the wall plates!!

Note on back of the wall plate


Elder Matina