Friday, November 2, 2018

MTC week 2

Mural from the MTC


Hi mom, I'm doing pretty well. I'm adjusting to the mtc pretty well, My companion's name is Elder Briggs, He's pretty awesome and helps a lot. I already got my visa and as far as I know I'm still leaving on December 12. I'm still healthy, I eat a ton every day and I don't really care, I'll just lose any weight I gain in the Philippines haha. I miss everyone a lot, and I'm glad that the trim is being worked on, I actually thought that it might not get done. On one of the nights while I was in the dorm I was just curious what was on the bottom of my drawers underneath, as any person would be, so I laid on the floor and checked and found a note card with a quote. THEN on the back it had a number out of 38, so I checked all the other drawers and found a bunch more. I found some in the lights also, it was pretty awesome. I found 22 so far and don't know where else to look. It was probably a prank to put out of 38 but its a conspiracy now and I may never know. Along with my shoes you can send that side by side Tagalog English Book of Mormon. Also some Carribeaners. I also picked what scripture I want on my plaque, its 1 Nephi 7:12. I'll try to send some pictures later today. Thanks for the Halloween snacks, I have so much candy still. I also have like 40 Mountain dews left so Thats good. I'm doing well with Tagalog and there's a lot to learn but Ang Kaloob ng mga Wika is real. I love you all and miss you all so much. I'll be back before you know it. Also, can you send some screwdrivers so I can look in the vents and the outlets. Thanks mom!
Elder Banister #2


Elder Briggs



Kolby's suitcase full of Mountain Dews and candy. (over 60 lbs!!) Elder Matina