Monday, October 12, 2020

Chicago Week 19

 Hello from the great ICM! 

   This week has been really good, a lot of good things have been happening. Our friend Kevin is doing really good, he came to church and had a great time. We are super excited for his baptism on the 24th. A very special day for us all. 
   We got to do some cool service collecting seeds at a nature preserve. That was really fun! We are asked to do 2-10 hours of service each week now, so we have been having a lit of fun with that. 
   We went over to our bishop's house for lunch yesterday and I had nooo idea how much he likes legos! It is pretty awesome. The picture doesn't do it justice.
   I cant believe that I am down to my last month. It has been a crazy ride, I can't believe it is almost over. I am really excited to finish this last month strong, it is going to be a blast. Let's just say that I am excited. Thank you all for you ur love and support, keep it coming for the next couple weeks! 

Elder Banister