Monday, February 17, 2020

Week 63

 Hello from the Philippines!!! I have pictures!!!

     It's been a good week, we celebrated Valentine's Day with a day full of work in the summer heat of the Philippines, and I loved every minute of it, except for the ones I didn't haha. Highlight was we got to go to the Temple this morning! We had to wake up at 3am, but it was worth it. I hope we don't take for granted the chance we have to visit a house of the Lord, especially if we live close. The work is going good, we see the Lord guiding us as we go out every day to gather Scattered Israel. I'm so grateful for the chance I have to serve, through the thick and the thin. I don't have much to say this week, but next week will be a Good One....... Hopefully haha. Thank you all for your love and support! Until next week!

   Elder Banister