Monday, April 15, 2019

Week 19

On the 14th Kolby's Grandma Banister passed away. Kolby was able to call her on the 10th and tell her good-bye. It's been really hard for him to be away. 

It's been a trial week for sure, definitely been strengthened on many sides. If the Devil thinks he can get me down with some cheap shot, he better think again. I got Jesus on my side, he's way stronger. I've been exercising my spiritual muscles this week too. I liked the talk by elder Juan Pablo Villar about out spiritual gifts and muscles and how we have to exercise them to strengthen them. Hopefully we can all practice our gifts from God and not waste them. I'll be going to a new area tomorrow in a place called Morong. It's province and has a lot of mountains so I'm super exited. I'll send some more next week, I don't have much to say. I found a really awesome scripture though that has helped me this week, it's Ether 12:4  Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God. Let us all prepare for this better world and anchor ourselves in the hope of Jesus Christ. Christ showed us the way, all we have to do is follow. Thank you all for your love and support, I feel it every day I'm here.

Elder Banister 2