Monday, January 7, 2019

Week 5










Hi Mom
It's been a good week. 2 hour church was weird, but I liked it of course. We were able to have some of our investigators come and that was cool. We taught some kids this week: Kevin, JR, Jan-Jan, Krika, and Rosalin. It was pretty fun to teach them. They live by the creek in houses smaller than a bedroom but they're all happy people. I kind of wish we could go live there to see what it's like, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't let us. But it's alright. I got your packages too, Elder Canaya was super happy. We get along great, I've been lucky so far in the mission with Companions. I ate the "Wunder Bar" that dad sent and wish I had more haha. Tell Tayla thanks for all her bracelets too. I'll have to save all the Christmas stuff for next year though. I don't know what to say about the food, it's pretty good. Lots of rice for sure. I ate chicken feet for the first time this week, that was new. There's also this soup stuff that's basically vinegar and lime juice too that I drink at this place we like to eat. It's super gross and I just chug it fast so I can get it over with. It's cool that you get to speak in stake conference, I'm sure you'll give an amazing talk. I don't know what to say about gathering Israel. Just that it's happening now and it's something everyone can be a part of. Hopefully you can see the pictures now, if not then I'll have to put them on a different drive and you can just log into that drive. We went biking today as a district and it was fun to bike again. Hopefully everything at home is good, I miss and love you all. 

Elder Banister 2