Sunday, December 30, 2018

Week 4




Hi mom, Happy new years eve
This week was pretty slow, Elder Canaya was sick a few days so I had lots of time to study. I started reading Jesus the Christ and True to the Faith. I was feeling a little "Food Sick" this week too. I started thinking about the smoked burgers and Brisket we ate at Ryan's house and how GOOD it was. Definitely going to feast when I get home. We went out finding one night and were able to teach some people just outside their doors. One woman we taught about families and the plan of salvation. We left her with a prayer and she broke down while we prayed. That was pretty cool. I'm glad Christmas was good, sounds like the usually craziness when everyone comes to town. Tonight we have to be in by 7 because the new years celebration is so crazy. Apparently we're not going to sleep very well tonight because it'll be so loud. I uploaded a bunch of pictures last week, they're all on the drive. The mosquitoes aren't too bad here in the thick of the city, so that's one benefit. It's been raining a lot the past few days too. We come home with muddy shoes usually. Hopefully everything is good in Boise. I miss you all and think about you a lot.
Elder Banister 2